Mukilteo Dental Implants
Replace missing teeth and revive your smile.
Mukilteo dental implants are a great long-term, permanent solution to your missing teeth that allows you to live life confidently and worry-free.
How do dental implants work?
Think of a dental implant as the root of an artificial tooth.
An implant is surgically placed into your jawbone, where over time, it bonds with your natural bone. This implant is then covered with a shiny new crown, which looks and feels like a natural tooth.
Ready to find out if dental implants are right for you? Make an appointment at our Mukilteo dental office today!
Through continued education and the incorporation of the latest dental technology available, Dr. Kris Johnson
and his team create the most comfortable environment possible for their patients.
We work together like a well-oiled machine to give you the best dental experience we possibly can. We are experts in restorative dentistry, making us a top choice for your dental implants in Mukilteo.
- Am I a candidate for dental implants?
Most people who are missing a single tooth or multiple teeth are candidates for dental implants. Each individual is unique, so the only way for us to know for sure is for you to come in for an assessment with Dr. Johnson and his team at our Mukilteo office.
Want to learn more about dental implants? Check out our blog post: Can Anyone Get Dental Implants?
- How long do dental implants last? Dental implants are a robust and long-term solution. Unlike natural teeth, they aren’t susceptible to diseases like tooth decay.
However, the health of the gums is critical to ensure the longevity of your implant. With proper dental hygiene and regular professional cleanings and check-ups, Mukilteo dental implants can last for decades.
- Are dental implants removable like dentures? No, dental implants are not removable. They act just like a natural tooth, fixed solidly in the bone permanently.
- How much do implants cost, and does insurance cover the cost?
The cost of your dental implants will vary by your needs, bone quantity, and region.
Dental implant treatment may qualify for some insurance coverage, but situations vary.
To find out exactly how much a dental implant will cost you and to verify your insurance coverage, schedule a consultation with Dr. Johnson today.
- Does getting a dental implant hurt? Our goal is to always make your experience as stressless and pain-free as possible. There may be some discomfort during and after the procedure, though most patients agree that the pain is minimal and not as bad as it might seem.
Usually, a local anesthetic is used, which means you are awake during the surgery. Many patients simply take aspirin, ibuprofen, or Tylenol to relieve discomfort. If desired, there are additional pain-relief options we can provide.
- What’s the process of getting a dental implant?
The procedure steps can vary based on your needs, but generally, here’s what you can expect: