Congratulations to our long-time patient Tami Powers on winning the 3G Wireless Kindle!! We had another great turn-out for our online contest and want to extend a special thank you to all of our patients that submitted their answers. Stay tuned to our blog for our next contest that we will be posting in May!
The correct answers for the contest questions are as follows:
1. The word Mukilteo translates into “good camping ground” or “long goose neck” depending on your source. Both were accepted as correct answers.
2. Mukilteo was voted 10th in the Country as one of the top 100 small towns to live in.
3. The Mayor of Mukilteo is Joe Marine.
4. The Mukilteo Light Station was built in 1906.
5. Dr. Johnson has been practicing in Mukilteo since 1990.
6. Dr. Johnson’s father practiced dentistry in Aberdeen for 40 years.
7. Denise, Karri and Amber have all been working with Dr. Johnson since 2000.